Let's be happy.
My 2008 wasn't good at all; neither had I started my 2009 right. But I am going to have a good year. It is just a matter of perspective. I have dwelt so much on my misfortunes, but I wanted to make a change this year. Why don't I make a list of all my blessings?
I am excited.
1. I went home. After two years, I saw my family again-- my mom, my dad, my sister, my grandparents, cousins and my old friends. At first it was awkward, I don't know, I have become into a different person, I felt like I am so different from them. But as I spend my last days with them, I was back to my old self. It was refreshing. Few worries, all laughs and everything seems so carefree. I miss my family so much.
2. My salary loan will be fully paid this month.
3. I am single again and I'm back to the market. Now I just need to polish the goods. It means more boys. Ahehehe.
4. I have a job and I am no longer an agent. I am now a trainer.
5. My ipod just got updated. Look at my cover flow now, they're all so pretty.
6. Another year and another chance to get better.